ADMISSION, New Grand Theatre
Standard Admission Policy
All FIRST RUN shows starting at 4:00 p.m. or later each day (except Tuesday) and all day on holidays*:
Adults (17+): $10.00
Students (13+, with student ID): $9.00
Military/Law Enforcement/Medical Personnel (with ID): $9.00
Children (12 and under): $8.00
Seniors (60+): $8.00
Matinees – all shows starting before 5:00 p.m. (except holidays*): $8.00
Tuesdays – all day, all shows (except holidays*, or when indicated): $8.00
*Holidays are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
No one under age 17 will be admitted to any R-rated movie without the permission of a parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs must be presented upon request, and IDs will be checked at the theatre.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply when you purchase tickets and attend a movie or event at the New Grand Theatre:
- Ticket purchases are only valid for the date, time, and movie that is shown on your confirmation voucher or printed ticket.
- All seats are reserved, so you must sit in the seat that is assigned on your confirmation voucher or ticket.
- For on-line ticket purchases, refunds are only available up until the showtime printed on your confirmation voucher. If your showtime has not passed, you can request a refund by visiting the theatre in person, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You must provide the email address and/or phone number associated with your ticket purchase so that we can contact you. Please note that service charges are not refundable.
- If a show is canceled, you are entitled to a refund for the full purchase price of your ticket, including any service charges.
- These terms and conditions are subject to periodic update, and may be adjusted for special or extraordinary situations.